Armenia Visa | We Process Armenia Visa from Bangladesh
It is not easy to get Armenia visa from Bangladesh due to the remote location of its Embassy. Currently, all Bangladeshi Nationals need to process this visa from their embassy in New Delhi.
Sticker Visa team offers the entire solution for Armenia visa from Bangladesh. We made it very easy for Bangladeshi citizens to process Armenia visa from Bangladesh. You only need to hand over your documents and passport to us and once it is received by our team at Dhaka, we will forward it to the Armenia Embassy in New Delhi for further processing. Please don’t hesitate to connect with us for personalized support.
Process of Armenia visa application:
All Bangladeshi applications for an Armenia visa must be made by completing an appropriate application form with relevant supporting documents. The hard copy of the visa application will be forwarded to their Embassy at New Delhi, India. Our team will provide you all necessary support to process the visa from Bangladesh. Please connect with us for detail information and updated visa forms.
Visa Categories of Armenia:
It depends on the purpose of your travel to Armenia. In broad sense, Armenia visa can be stratified into four types:
- Visitors’ Visa: A visitor visa is issued when a foreigner intends to enter the Republic of Armenia for the purposes of Business Visa, Conference, Visit Family/Friends Visa, Visit Tourist, Short term Study Visa, Internship, Join Ship, Medical Treatment, Performance/Tournament, Training Visa or other short-term stay. Visitor visa is issued for a single entry or for multiple entries with validity of one year.
- Official visa: For holders of Official or Service Passports.
- Diplomatic visa: For holders of diplomatic passports and for the persons with diplomatic status
- Transit visa: Single entry visa or multiple entries visa with validity of 1 year with stay in Armenia for no more than 3 days and with possibility to extend maximum for 4 days
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Armenia issues and extends Official and Diplomatic visas. Visitor and Transit visas are issued and extended by the Passport and Visa Department of the Police of Armenia. Armenian visas are issued for maximum 120 days with possibility to extend for another 60 days if no other term is defined by international agreements of the Republic of Armenia.
Common Supporting Documents for Armenia visa:
We provide the customized and specific checklist for our clients while requested over email. But below are the common documents which you need to present:
- Original Passport with all Original Passport (s) with photocopies in full.
- Visa Application Form (Our office will fill it up).
- Two recent passport-size photographs with 80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm).
- Confirmation of Invitation approved & issued by the Armenian Foreign Ministry (it should be arranged by the applicant and the inviter; our office does not assist to arrange it).
The list of documents required for the invitation:
- Please make sure that your inviting party has verified the invitation for business travelers at the Consular Department of the Armenian Foreign Ministry; for private travelers – at the Passport and Visa Department of the Police of the Republic of Armenia.
- Confirmations for business travelers are received at the Armenian diplomatic mission or consular post via internet.
- Private traveler must submit the original invitation form.
Invitation registration regulations:
- The invitation letter must be written on the company form with the signature and the seal of the director (if the invitation is forwarded for the first time, it is necessary to present the Charter of the company and the copy of the registration certificate to the state register).
- Registration code of the inviting organization must be indicated in the invitation.
- The date and the place of visa delivery as well as the number of visits (once or several times) must be pointed out.
- All data must be in Latin letters.
Besides, the visitor’s required data must be indicated in the invitation in the following order:
- Passport type
- Passport series and number
- Passport authority
- Date of issue and date of expiry of passport
- Activity sphere
- Second name*
- Birthday (dd.mm.yyyy)
- Birthplace (country, province, city)
***not obligatory field to fill in
Please note, all above documents have to be in English only. If not in English, kindly translate and notarize it.
Above are the very generic visa supporting documents. We suggest you to connect with us to know the exact requirement for your visa application.
Even if you need assistance to fill up the visa form or advice to prepare any of the supporting documents, you can take customized add-on assistance service from our experts.
The fee varies on the type and category of your visa and on the scale of support you require from our team. It is requested to contact our team to learn about the exact fees & Charges that will be applicable for you.
Varies widely on the basis of visa category and on the profile of visa applicant. Approximate time is 2 weeks from the date of submission at Embassy.
Please add one week more with the above time-frame as official visa application transit time (both way) from Dhaka – New Delhi – Dhaka.
How to submit the Armenia visa application:
It is very easy to apply thru us. You need to call up our Hotline Number +88 0184 1120 100 (Direct Call, WhatsApp IMO) for an appointment to submit your documents. It is to be noted that we do not entertain any walk-in clients, hence prior appointment over phone or email is mandatory to submit your visa application. In case you do not know the list of required documents, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your specific query and our team will answer it specifically.
Counselling Support for Visa:
Also, if our team finds that you need an in-depth counselling support to prepare the visa application, we will suggest you and accordingly you can avail that to increase the chances of getting visa. To learn more about our Counselling Support Details, kindly Click Here.
Student visa for Armenia:
We are happy to announce that Armenia student visa now can be processed very easily from Bangladesh. If you already have completed your university formalities and ready to take the final step of visa processing, we are here to assist you.
We also provide support from some of the best universities in Armenia if your sole intention is to study there.
Apply the visa thru us in Dhaka and we will have it processed from the Armenia Embassy in New Delhi. Write to email@example.com for details.
For More Details, Please Dial +88 0184 1120 100 or +88 0184 1120 155 (We are also officially available over WhatsApp ) or you send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply you with further details. You may also pay a visit to our office at Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka (With Prior Appointment only) for further discussion.
*The above information is up to date and valid.
Armenia Visa from Bangladesh