<< Click Here to Go to Angola Visa’s Main Page Angola Work Visa from Bangladesh
Apply for Angola Work Visa from ‘Sticker Visa’ Bangladesh Office
- In order to apply for a Work Visa, you need an invitation and job offer from any company in Angola.
- If you do not know how to arrange the documents or invitation, then take our Instant Consultation service for proper guidance; so that you can avoid wasting your time and money on uncertain sources.
- You have to prepare the below-listed documents (as applicable for your profile) and submit those to our Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka Office.
- Need guidance to prepare your documents? Take our Documents Validation Service for flawless documentation & visa processing.
- From Bangladesh, ‘Sticker Visa’ Office at Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka accepts all categories’ Angolan visa applications & processes from the Embassy of Angola in India.
Required Documents to Submit at Our Office (whichever applicable/available):
- Original Valid Passport along with Old Passports, with the validity of minimum 2 years and two blank back to back pages along with the photocopy of first & last page.
- Fully completed Visa Application Form – must be completed in block letters. The applicant must sign the application form, and the signature should match the signature on the passport.
- Two recent passport-size photographs with 80% face coverage, white background, and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm). Click here for Photo Specifications.
- A Covering Letter from the applicant, starting with the name, designation, Passport Number, travel dates (in & out), purpose, and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses etc. The letter should be duly signed by the applicant with his/her phone number & email address. This letter must be in Portuguese language duly notarized from the local notary of the resident country.
- Clear Invitation Letter from the inviter company addressed to the Embassy of Angola in Portuguese language with stamp, email id & contact details of the company. Address of stay should be mention in the invitation letter.
- Clear valid photo id proof (Resident card copy or Angola Visa copy) of the inviter.
- Work contract in Portuguese language (max 3 pages) and other relevant documents (clear copies) related to invitee company Including Alvara, Certificado de Registo, DIARIO. “DAR” (latest) copy of the invitee company should be notarized from Angola.
- NOC from “Ministerio Da Administracao Publica, Emprego e Seguranca Social” ( Ministry of Public Administration & Social Security).
- Paracer request letter duly stamped by the respective ministry along with original Paracer from Angola.
- Police Certificate in Portuguese language and attested by Embassy of Angola.
- Medical certificate in Portuguese language and attested by Embassy of Angola.
- Educational document in Portuguese language and attested by Embassy of Angola.
- Curriculum vitae in Portuguese language and attested by Embassy of Angola.
- Air Ticket Itinerary copy & Accommodation Proof/confirmation document in Angola by the applicant or the host company.
- Original Yellow fever card along with clear Photocopy.
- Health/Travel insurance policy covering the duration of travel (minimum 30,000/- EUR).
- Proof of sufficient funds for staying in Angola (Bank statement for the last 6 months – from the applicant). If the inviter is sponsoring the trip, then also share the statement of the company.
Everything has to be in English or in the Portuguese Language, if anything is in Bangla, kindly translate it into English and have it notarized accordingly.
Kindly prepare the above documents and call us to submit your Work Visa application upon appointment at our office.
Having Confusions in Preparing Documents?
Don’t Worry, submit your ready documents & ask our team for a Pre-Check/Validation Support. Once your formalities with us are completed and before sending your documents to the Consular office, our team will ensure that all of your documents are errorless and properly aligned. Please click the link for details: www.StickerVisa.com/Validation
Angola Work Visa from Bangladesh
Visa Application Processing Time: The processing time varies on the merit of the documents/profile. Standard visa processing time is 8-15 working days from the day of receipt of the application at the Embassy. We ensure the fastest passport transit time from Dhaka-Delhi-Dhaka for the quickest visa processing.
Visa Application Processing Fee: Visa processing fee varies largely depending on the level of supports you need from our office. Kindly call us to know the exact quote accordingly to your requirement of supports.
Now, Follow The Below Instructions To Apply for Your Visa:
Once you have the above applicable documents ready, simply call at our hotline numbers: +88 0184 1120 100 or +88 0184 1120 155 (Both numbers are available over WhatsApp & IMO) or Email at Connect@StickerVisa.com to take a prior appointment. Then, visit our office with all the ready documents & quoted fee to submit your documents. We will accept documents & fee under a unique Invoice number and proceed accordingly.
Our contact numbers are available 24×7, Please call now!
Angola Work Visa from Bangladesh
How Can You Increase Your Visa Issuance Possibility?
Simply choose any of the below services, to ensure that you have the best chance to get the visa:
# If you do not have any job offer or work permit, then you can avail our International Job Sourcing & Placement Service to assist you in availing job(s) for you, based on your requirements & eligibility.
# For Visa & Immigration Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Visa-Immigration-Counselling
# For Online Consultation Service (through Digital Tools, without a physical meeting), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/OnlineConsulting
# For Instant/On-Spot Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Instant
# For Visa Application’s Documents Pre-check Service (before Embassy submission), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Validation