Mali Visa | We Process Mali Visa from Bangladesh
It is not easy to get Mali visa from Bangladesh due to the remote location of its Embassy. Currently, all Bangladeshi Nationals need to process this visa from their embassy in New Delhi.
Sticker Visa team offers the entire solution for Mali visa from Bangladesh. We made it very easy for Bangladeshi citizens to process Mali visa from Bangladesh. You only need to hand over your documents and passport to us and once it is received by our team at Dhaka, we will forward it to the Embassy of Mali in New Delhi for further processing. Please don’t hesitate to connect with us for personalized support. Mali visa from Bangladesh
Process of Mali visa application:
All Bangladeshi applications for a Mali visa must be made by completing an appropriate application form with relevant supporting documents. The hard copy of the visa application will be forwarded to their Embassy at New Delhi, India. Our team will provide you all necessary support to process the visa from Bangladesh. Please connect with us for detail information and updated visa forms.
Types of Mali Visa:
There are basically major Four types of visa that the Mali Embassy issues along with others, these are:
a) Business visa b) Tourist visa c) Official d) Others
The duration and the number of entries of the visa depends on the purpose of the travel. Hence, why you are intending to travel Mali is very important to describe before applying for visa. We can advise you more on your suitable category thru our personalized support experts.
Common Supporting Documents for Mali visa:
We provide the customized and specific checklist for our clients while requested over email. But below are the common documents which you need to present:
- Original Passport with minimum validity of six months after the intended date of departure and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp. Attach all your old passports (if any).
- Two copies of the Visa Application Forms, fully completed and signed. Original signature required on each form.
- Two recent passport size photographs with 80% face coverage, with light and plain background and photo without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm).
- Covering Letter from applicant on company’s letter head or plain A4 paper, starting with name, designation, Passport Number, purpose and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses etc. The letter should be duly signed by applicant with his/her phone number & email ID and addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of Mali, New Delhi, India.
- Invitation Letter from Mali host / inviting Company giving his/her contact details on its letter head and stating the purpose of travel, duration of stay and showing Responsibility for your accommodation and maintenance costs during your stay (if sponsored by the Mali company).
- For Business Visa, Registration Certificate and recent Income Tax Return Filed of the inviting company in Mali.
- International Certificate of Vaccination / Yellow Fever Certificate (Original & Photocopy)
- Forwarding Letter / NOC from the applicant’s company authority on the company’s letter head stating applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit. Also, if the company bear cost, it will be clearly mentioned on the letter. The letter must be addressed to: Embassy of Mali, Visa Section, New Delhi, India.
- Trade License: Translated Notarized version of your company. If you have other govt. registration documents of your business in English, you may also provide as supporting documents.
- Copy of Airline Tickets showing dates of entry and exit. Mali visa from Bangladesh
- Confirmed hotel reservation or an invitation from an Senegalese travel agency with itinerary. Or resident’s utility bill’s copy is you are residing at inviter’s house.
- Bank Statement of applicant as well as of the company for last 6 months. Recent one, If your bank statement does not reflect the salary disbursement from your employer, then you also need to include salary statement/pay slip for last 6 months from your employer, duly signed by the concerned person.
- salary statement/pay slip for last 6 months from your employer,
- TIN and Latest Income Tax Return copy (only acceptable in English or translated and notarized)
- Copy of Marriage Certificate in English or translated and duly notarized. (if applicable)
- Copy of birth certificate for children. (if applicable)
Please note, all above documents have to be in English only. If not in English, kindly translate and notarize it. Also note that all the documents must be of two sets, one Originals & one Photocopies.
Above are the very generic visa supporting documents. We suggest you to connect with us to know the exact requirement for your visa application.
Even if you need assistance to fill up the visa form or advice to prepare any of the supporting documents, you can take customized add-on assistance service from our experts.
The fee varies on the type and category of your visa and on the scale of support you require from our team. It is requested to contact our team to learn about the exact fees & Charges that will be applicable for you. Mali visa from Bangladesh
The Processing time for Mali visa is 5 working days after the date of submission at the Embassy. However, Urgent visas are available at an additional expedite fee.
Please add one week more with the above time-frame as official visa application transit time (both way) from Dhaka – New Delhi – Dhaka.
How to submit the Mali visa application:
It is very easy to apply thru us. You need to call up our Hotline Number +88 0184 1120 100 (Direct Call, WhatsApp, Viber, IMO) for an appointment to submit your documents. It is to be noted that we do not entertain any walk-in clients, hence prior appointment over phone or email is mandatory to submit your visa application. In case you do not know the list of required documents, you can email us at email@example.com with your specific query and our team will answer it specifically.
Counselling Support for Visa:
Also, if our team finds that you need an in-depth counselling support to prepare the visa application, we will suggest you and accordingly you can avail that to increase the chances of getting visa. To learn more about our Counselling Support Details, kindly Click Here.
Student visa for Mali:
We are happy to announce that Mali student visa now can be processed very easily from Bangladesh. If you already have completed your university formalities and ready to take the final step of visa processing, we are here to assist you.
We also provide support from some of the best universities in Mali if your sole intention is to study there.
Apply the visa thru us in Dhaka and we will have it processed from the Mali Embassy in New Delhi. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Mali visa from Bangladesh
For More Details, Please Dial +88 0184 1120 100 or +88 0184 1120 155 (We are also officially available over WhatsApp, Viber, IMO) or you send an email to email@example.com and we will reply you with further details. You may also pay a visit to our office at Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka (With Prior Appointment only) for further discussion.
*The above information is up to date and valid until 31 December, 2020.
Mali Visa from Bangladesh